I am currently a junior communications major and a leadership ethics and organizational sustainability minor at Saint Joseph's University. Although I consider Annapolis Maryland as my home, I now reside in Philadelphia.
As a communications major, I fully beleive that Without effective marketing and communication, people won’t experience great innovation, or ideas coming to life. The way we talk to one another connects us, it allows us to show emotion, and to portray ourselves as unique individuals. It is important to be a part of something greater. I believe that by being passionate about what you do, you do it to the fullest. I strive for authenticity and excelence in all aspects of my life both professionally and personally.
Majoring in Communications | Minoring in Leadership, Ethics, and Organizational Sustainability in the Haub School of Business.
International Baccalaureate Programme student with a 3.81 cumulative, unweighted GPA.
- Member of the Annapolis High School Chapter of the National Honor Society (Inducted Fall 2015.
- Crafted intelligent, thoughtful copy for blog posts, emails, and other marketing materials to support a $12.3 billion global leader in talent solutions.
- Researched relevant industry topics to create innovative content that brands Allegis Group as an industry resource through both digital and video deliverables.
- Wrote attention-grabbing digital marketing campaigns to drive the company’s social media strategy, including humanizing the brand and promoting community involvement.
- Assisted with writing and editing press releases to gain industry exposure and market credibility.
- Edited assets to support the company’s rebrand launch across 60 countries and 500 global locations.
- Helped lead a school supplies drive to benefit Baltimore students affiliated with Living Classrooms.
- Gained exposure across 10 operating companies, and corporate departments including diversity and inclusion, corporate social responsibility, communications, and procurement.
- Google Analytics, WordPress, Adobe Creative Cloud, iMovie, Microsoft Office, Social Media Platforms
- Mentoring first year students to better help them adjust to college life.
- Historian Chair: Rebuilt and maintain the local chapter website; create slideshows for all events; and manage chapter media archives.
- Theme and Fundraising Committee Member: Spread awareness on and off campus and solicit local company donations, resulting in $300k in annual contributions.
- Member: Raised money on campus by selling clothing items at sporting events.